The Booker Prize Foundation Advisory Committee advises on any changes to the rules and on the selection of the judges, and represents all aspects of the book world.
Its members are:
- Jamie Byng - publisher, Canongate
- Jonty Claypole – Head of Arts, BBC
- James Daunt – Managing Director of Waterstones
- Jonathan Douglas – Director of the National Literacy Trust
- Adam Freudenheim – publisher, Pushkin Press
- Daniel Hahn - writer and translator
- Peter Kemp – Chief Fiction Reviewer, The Sunday Times
- Sharmaine Lovegrove – publisher, Hachette
- Fiammetta Rocco – Culture Correspondent, The Economist and 1843 and The International Booker Prize Administrator
- Michal Shavit – Publishing Director, Jonathan Cape
- Eve Smith – Secretary, the Booker Prize Foundation
- Boyd Tonkin – writer and critic
- Helen Williams – Legal Counsel of Booker Group plc.
It is chaired by Gaby Wood - Literary Director, The Booker Prize Foundation